One of the most awesome ways to build custom shapes is to use the vacuum forming method.
This method involves precisely heating plastic sheets and placing it on a surface with a mould as shown below
When the air is removed, the sheet takes the shape of whatever mould is placed. Its a very efficient and customizable option.
- Countless shapes can be made
- Suitable for vast types of sheet materials. For more info on materials visit http://www.royalhwmart.com/pages/products.html
- Quick and easy to make
- Suitable for low to medium quantities
- Wastage of excess material makes it unsuitable for large volumes
- Certain complex shapes cannot be made